1. A portable car vacuum that conveniently plugs right into your car so you don’t have to worry about paying for a vacuum or finding an extension cord at home.
2. A pair of kick mats so you don’t have to worry about your little ones scuffing your seats during one of their temper tantrums because you wouldn’t stop for fast food. There’s food at home, okay?
3. A bumper sticker remover because, in hindsight, that “honk if you hate my driving” sticker was a really bad idea. All you need to do is attach it to your power drill, place against the unsightly sticker and turn it on!
4. A near-universal phone holder so you can easily see any incoming calls *and* your navigation without ever having to look away from the road.
5. A Velcro storage wall to take advantage of that unused space on the sides of your car. This is perfect for storing cleaning supplies, first aid kits, towels, and even an emergency change of clothes (because ya never know).
6. A compact trash bin so you can stop using the passenger seat floor as your personal trashcan. Is there anything more awkward then watching your passenger shuffle and kick trash around? Let’s prevent that.
7. Or if you like a little more ✨ pizzazz ✨, these trash cans hook to the gearshift and there are tons of pattern options to choose from!
8. An air mattress because is there anything more uncomfortable than trying to sleep in the front seats during a road trip? Okay maybe like two other things, but this is on the top of *my* list!
9. A microfiber car washing mitt that makes it so much easier to clean your car (when you finally get around to doing that). The incredibly soft lint-free microfiber means you don’t ever have to worry about scratching up your car. Best part? It’s *reusable*!
10. A car seat gap organizer to not only create extra storage space in your car, but to finally keep those rogue french fries from falling into the dark abyss that is the Seat Gap Trench.
11. Or a set of seat gap fillers that will also handle the Seat Gap Trench beautifully. This one molds easily to your gap and fits effortlessly around your seatbelt.
12. A mesh organizer that will keep your groceries organized *and* keep them from tumbling out of the car when you open the trunk. The last thing we need is a jar of pasta sauce splattering all over the driveway, am I right?
13. A set of hanger hooks to keep your adorable purse off the floor *and* your passenger’s lap (like, they really shouldn’t complain and just feel honored but whatever).
14. A powerful wheel cleaner made with an acid-free and pH-balanced formula because you’ll be surprised to see how dirty they actually are, trust me.
15. A blind-spot mirror that will give you some peace of mind knowing that you can *definitely* go into the next lane without having a truck blare their horn at you.
16. A bug remover to get all those nasty splatters off the hood and side view mirrors of your car from the last road trip you took. This bad boy works as a pre-wash to save you time *and* energy on your next car wash by loosening up all the bug guts. Yum.
17. An essential oil diffuser that allows you to add drops of your absolutely favorite essential oil to the felt pads and have your car smelling amazing the second the AC blows through the vents.
18. Or you can get a handmade diffuser where you can choose whatever colors you want for your rainbow, really making it *yours*. Just add the drops of essential oils to the wooden beads!
19. A replacement air filter because you probably haven’t changed it since you bought your car and you’re going to be reeeally surprised when you see it.
20. A pair of pet hair-removing brushes so Hairy Pawter can stop making your car seats look like they have a shag cover on them. They’re compact, so it’s easy to store, but also pack an efficient punch in getting all those pesky furs out.
21. A pair of lightweight and durable escape tracks that, as someone who lives in New England, knows basically every car owner should own. It’s not just for snow, though! These work great for super muddy areas or even if you’re stuck in sand.
22. A restorative headlight cleaning kit so you can really ~shine~ your way while making your car look brand new all over again.
23. A car-detailing putty that will pick up even the tiniest of dust particles in the tightest of crevices, keeping your car dust-free basically all the time. Plus, it’s fun to hold *and* smells nice.
24. A comfy memory foam chair cushion because sometimes the commute or road trip is just way too long and we deserve some extra cushion for the tush.
25. A two-sided wheel desk so when someone catches you eating fast food in the parking lot of Taco Bell like a weird food goblin (me, honestly), you’ll at least look like you planned it.
26. A pack of six cable clips to minimize the amount of time you spend trying to detangle the cables in your car even though they *never* move. How do they always get so tangled?!
27. A really adorable set of car coasters that honestly look like a work of art. Any drink you place on it will immediately be *that* much fancier.
28. A scratch remover kit to buff out any small scratches that develop on your car over the years of owning it. It won’t be able to handle deep crevices, but those surface marks will be long-gone!
29. A dog bowl water bottle that makes hydrating your pup a breeze. All you need to do is squeeze the bottle to release water into the bowl on top. Let the squeeze go and the water will return to the bottle. Easy peasy, puppy squeazy.
30. A leather cleaner and conditioner because leather is cool and sleek, but it’s not immune to stains! Bonus: you can use this on other leather goods you own, not just your seats!